Violão Velho

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tim Buckley - Happy Sad (1969)

Poucas vezes vi um disco com um nome tão simples mas ao mesmo tempo tão apropriado quanto esse. Tim Buckley, compositor que teve sua carreira moldada por influências de folk e jazz, nos presenteou com sua obra-prima em 1969: Happy Sad.

"I got this strange strange feelin’
Deep down in my heart
I can’t tell what it is
But it won’t let go
It happens every time
I give you more than what I have
But now all I need is a little time to sing this song
And I think we’re gonna find a way to lose this strange feelin’"


Estar feliz e triste em um mesmo momento é, de fato, uma das sensações mais estranhas e marcantes que se pode ter. E também uma das mais intensamente poéticas.

"Just like a buzzin’ fly
I come into your life
Now I float away
Like honey in the sun
Was it right or wrong
I couldn’t sing that song anyway

Oh, but darlin’
Now I remember
How the sun shown down
And how it warmed your prayin’ smile
When all the love was there

You’re the one I talk about
You’re the one I think about
Everywhere I go
And sometimes honey
In the mornin’
Lord, I miss you so"


Baixe e saiba do que estou falando.

01. Strange Feelin' (7:41)
02. Buzzin' Fly (6:03)
03. Love From Room 109 At The Islander (On Pacific Coast Highway) (10:49)
04. Dream Letter (5:12)
05. Gypsy Woman (12:19)
06. Sing A Song For You (2:39)
Link AMG

DOWNLOAD - Tim Buckley - Happy Sad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home